2011/12/18

HOMEMADE CRUISER

How To Make a Cruiser From Used Deck
Draws plans
wrote out .
shape , length , width, color , something that i need .

Deck : length 23 inch , width 6 inch 

STEP1. REMOVE
STEP2 . COPY 
copyed by 3D Camera in iPhone app.

STEP3 . DRAW
First , draw senter line . 
Then , Drop the point checking copy .
And then , draw a line symmetrically .

STEP4.CUT

STEP 5. CUT OFF

STEP 6 . ROUND OFF

STEP 7. SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE
Rasp off the corners by the earth.

I filed by using the wall .It was easiler than I thought.
If you want to work best, you should use a good file .

STEP 8.sanding
I used deck tape I kept.

STEP 9 .BREAK
a little bit tired .
I got this water nearby that I used to drink at Aspen!

STEP 10 . PAINT 
I got this paint and brushes at IKEA.
Color is ... it says in the can that Behandla . I don't know. Probably Red! 

STEP 11.WAIT
Its written in the can that Wait 6hours .
Actually , I waited for a day.

STEP 12 .DESIGN
Its not easy to design . but Its fun.

STEP 13 . STENCIL

CUTING SIGN
STEP 14 . SPRAY
I sprayed black and white.

STEP 15 .DRILL
Drill the bolt hole. I comform the hole by track.

 STEP 16 . TIGHT 
tighten a bolt .

STEP 17. SIGN
Spray my signature on the grip.

STEP 18 . MADE IT !! COMPLETE !!

STEP 19 . GO SKATEBOARDING
STEP 20 . 祝



VIDEO IS HERE
CRUISER DAY